Saturday, May 2, 2009

Daily Chaos

I've found there is a difference in the way I handle life recently.

Whenever unexpected things came up, I use to trudge along like as if I were wading through a swampy thicket. I knew the Lord would get me through the day, but every step was difficult. As the different trials would pop up, I would wrap myself in the chains of "concern" (I knew I wasn't suppose to worry, so I told myself it was concern). I longed for bedtime so I could wake up to a new day!

Lately, however, instead of plodding along, I find myself gliding. How curious to sail along on the hardness of life by the lubrication of faith!

Now, I find myself looking forward to seeing how God will work it all out. As each roadblock springs up before me, I looked expectantly towards my God to show off His mighty power. What relief!

Matthew 6:25-34 "This is why I tell you: Don't worry about your life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment