Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Wish

Christmas is the celebration of the impossible becoming real: God took on flesh and was born a helpless baby for us.  If you think about it, that is ridiculous! Why would He do that? Because He desired a relationship with and loved us just that much.

So instead of thinking about Christmas lists, parties, and eggnog, I'm going to dream of the impossible. With God all things are possible (Matthew 19:26) and Jesus said that if I have faith and do not doubt, amazing things can happen! (Matthew 21:21-22). The key is His will: Now this is the confidence we have before Him: whenever we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears whatever we ask, we know that we have what we have asked Him for. 1 John 5:14-15

So I want you to dream big in this "impossible to reality" season. Leave an anonymous post with your impossible wish....and let's see what happens. You just might see God this Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. A prosperous year with a "patent pending" product. The sky is the limit with God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son reconnecting with God, his faith, and regular church attendance. And, him finding and keeping a job for more than one year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son turning back to God and me having someone to love and support me during these hard times in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a very specific confirmation on something He is telling me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen! I am praying for ALL of these!

    And who knows how much good can be accomplished for His kingdom with the proceeds from that prosperous patent!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a good year at school, being able to satay way from all the bad kids and what they do, and growing closer to God

    ReplyDelete
  7. Knowing you need to stay away and desiring to is a great step. I'll be praying you do AS you grow closer to the Lord. Read His word - even a verse - everyday, and it's a guarantee you will :)

    ReplyDelete