Saturday, June 13, 2009

My Journal

Ever since I was in the 6th grade I have tried keeping a journal. Unfortunatley, I am very sporatic in my drive to do so. As I sat here today deciding and praying on what to write about, I began looking through some old entries I had written and forgotten about. When I came across this one, it just seemed right. It was written when I was part of a small home church, and I was feeling the call of the Lord to do more than I ever thought possible. I pray this blesses you in some way. Perhaps it is here just for you.

January 30, 2006

Mark 7:34 'Then, looking up into heaven, He sighed deeply and said to him. “Ephphatha!” (that is “Be opened!”)' As I read this and breathed deeply myself, the Holy Spirit came over me so powerfully. How beautiful it was (is)!

“Be opened!” He said to me.
“In what way?” I asked.
“Teach.” He replied.
“But I am a woman, My Lord.” I reasoned.
“But you are My woman!” He proclaimed.


Tears spill from my eyes at the beauty of His declaration; The joy of His Word to me. As I sit here there is a peace, but also a battle. I know what He is telling me, I have confidence in that, however, it will not be easy.

“Don't worry about it. Declare the truth and believe.”

Thank You my God;
Thank You my Master;
Thank You my Savior;
Thank You my Father;
Thank You my Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment