Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Questions

Sometimes I just like to sit and ponder questions about how God works or things about heaven. There are no solid answers, they are just fun to think about. Here are a few I've thought of lately. Feel free to make comments about them, or post some questions of your own.

*Do you think angels yawn? And if so, do they catch them from us at times?

*Why did God create sleep, and will we still need to for eternity?

*When was God the most pleased / frustrated with me?

*When Adam and Eve realized they were naked in the Garden of Eden, I doubt God thought, “Oh man, now I have to go get my robe on!” So, had they ever asked God about His coverings before that time as they walked in the garden in the cool of the day? (Genesis 3:8)

*What's the 90% of our brains we supposedly don't use, really for?

*Was the original language before the tower of Babel Hebrew, or did He change them all?

*Why is Hallelujah an international word?

*Why were we created to love stories so much?

*Does all of God's creation ask questions? Or just humans, angels, and donkeys (Numbers 22:28-32)?

What do you ponder?

No comments:

Post a Comment