Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fish

I discovered yesterday that I thought I had God figured out some. Usually, God works at the last possible second, so that's what I was expecting, to be quite honest. I had prayed for Him to provide something - and fully expected Him to - when desperation set in. But He surprised me! I was settling in for a long wait, when WHAM! He blessed me!

Sometimes my Abba loves to spoil his little girl...

Thank you to those of you who helped Him do this. I am humbled. Spend some time today to praise him for giving us fish instead of snakes! I sure am :D

Keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who searches finds, and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.


What man among you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good things to those who ask of Him!
Matthew 7:7-11

No comments:

Post a Comment