Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Seek, And Ye Shall Find?

Sometimes I just need a good laugh. Why is there no blooper "Easter Egg" for the Bible?

I'm sure there are several things, but I can't come up with many right now. Here are a few I can think of- add some of your own!

  • The worshipers of Baal who did their lame dance in 1 Kings 18:26
  • I would have loved to see the look on Jeremiah's face when God told him to go buy new underwear, wear it without washing it, then go and bury it next to a river a few hundred miles away. Jeremiah 13:1-7
  • Peter was described as saying something was "good.........because he did not know what he should say..." Mark 9:5-6
  • Here is honesty: Abigail says to David, concerning her husband, "My lord should pay no attention to this worthless man Nabal, for he lives up to his name: His name is Nabal, and stupidity is all he knows..." 1 Samuel 25:25

What others have you found in the Bible?

No comments:

Post a Comment