Sunday, August 30, 2009

The New Earth and Oxyclean

OK, here is a question I posed a few weeks ago on my Facebook page:
If there is no death on the new earth, and house dust is mostly made up of dead skin, will I still have to dust in heaven?

After a FULL day of catch-up house cleaning, I'm thinking this is more under the category of curse vs. "the way it's suppose to be". I really do wonder though... How much cleaning will we have to do in heaven? I love taking a nice shower, but will I have to? Will there be piles of laundry to fold? Yes, the little boys will all be grown up and have better aim, but will the toilet be a daily chore? Will there be stains to remove and baseboards to scrub? Will mold ever grow on my bowl of fruit from the tree of life? Mold's alive, right?

It could be that I will just enjoy what cleaning I need to do...... Nah!

No comments:

Post a Comment