Monday, August 10, 2009

“Loose Items Are Stowed Away, And The Bar Is Lowered...”

The summer is over and the rush begins. I am looking down at the next few months as though I was on the top of a roller coaster ride preparing for the plunge: Excited and holding on for dear life!

Honestly, I haven't been doing much over the last month so I could spend some quality time with all my children. Within the next few weeks, however, I will start teaching three different classes (all going along at the same time with different material), getting back into the volunteer mode, and working a part-time job for 4 to 6 weeks. Also, the kids start school on Wednesday. (Yea!) I say all this to let you know that I may have a lot to talk about which may at times seem to have no correlation. I've noticed that I tend to see life through the glasses of what ever I am studying at the time, and since my studies will be all over the Bible, so will I. I hope you enjoy it!

Here are some of the topics I will be studying. Which seem most interesting to you?

Life Principles from Women of the Bible. This study will take us through the topical issues and lessons from many of the different women in Scripture.

John: The Beloved Disciple. This is a Beth Moore study I've hear many good things about and can't wait to do!

Esther: It's Tough Being A Woman / When Godly People Do Ungodly Things. We'll be finishing up Esther after taking a break and will be moving on to this next study. They are both excellent! I highly recommend When Godly People Do Ungodly things to anyone. Even for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th time or more.

If you live in the Murfreesboro, TN area, please contact me if you are interested in joining any of theses studies. We love to have new people. This is defiantly not restricted to a single church, friend, or age group! Email me anytime at tkgodbey@gmail.com for times and locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment