Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Snag

OK. There are a few posts I have written and planned on placing on this blog today, but guess what? It won't work. There is nothing I'm doing different- it just won't paste onto here. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to retype them so they will have to wait.

As I sat here getting frustrated, I realized that the one I was trying to get posted for today was something the Devil might not want someone to think about. Not that I'm saying everything is against me, but it was a thought.

Pray that I have the understanding to fix the problem or at least time to type them in later. Thanks to all of you! Have a great weekend and let me know some things God has been telling you or that you might be interested in.

Give me some good topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment