Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frustrated

Last night I wrote a blog and found a video clip online using my phone that I wanted to post with it. I knew I was going to be very busy this morning and wouldn't have much time to work on the blog, so I was happy that I could get it done early. I planned to post it quickly when I got to church this morning before Bible study.

Well, when I got here (running late of course) I couldn't find the video online anymore. I searched and searched, but it wasn't anywhere. So much for having it done early. I figured I could try again after the study was over and then post it. Well, I have it on my phone, but CAN NOT find it again on my computer. I was getting so frustrated that I started to get cranky. Real cranky.

Then I started thinking about King David. He had a good idea and even prepared for it, but was never able to see it to completion. What was it? The temple of God. 1 Chronicles 28-29 show how he had prepared for it a good part of his life, but never saw any of it built.

There are many different reasons that our plans go astray. The point is not to let it consume and/or frustrate us to no end. We are to say, "If the Lord wills..." it will happen. (James 4:15) Let's not let our plans get in the way of our goals. I almost didn't post anything today because I couldn't get up here just what I had planned and wanted. Let's strive to do what we can and then let God work out the details. I hope to be able to share it with you later. I really liked it. Guess it just wasn't the right time.

Ironically the title of the video was, "I Am So Happy"!
Funny God, funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment