Saturday, October 2, 2010

God's Grace and Blessing

What an amazing first day in Belgium!

We are having a great time. We walked all over Namur today and got to know the city - and the chocolate! Tonight Kevin and I had a late dinner at an amazing little cafe on the street with John and Jackie. We laughed and laughed at our attempts speaking French with a waiter who only knew French, German, Greek, and Arabic.  We were a sorry sight, but had an amazing meal and relaxing time.

It is so funny to me here. Growing up going to Epcot at Disney World has spoiled me... I can't get over the feeling that I am at Disney and not actually in Europe! I can not wait to see how God is going to bless this trip for He has already answered so many prayers: Even since we have left.

Thank you all for your prayers and support/. We are blown away at your generosity and love. I can't wait to inform you of even more of the wonderful things that are going to happen here!

1 comment:

  1. Praising God for your trip...I KNOW that He has great things in store for both of you! Still praying for His mission to be fulfilled and your safe return home!

    ReplyDelete