Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's Finally Here!

Today is the day I start a Bible study group I have been waiting 3 years for!

Well, not for this particular study, but for the time frame. I've been blessed to have a Wednesday morning Bible study group for the last three years and I love those ladies with all my heart! However, because it's during the day, there are many who can not come because they work, and I've not been able to offer a class in the evenings since that's when my husband works and I have the kids at home. God has decided it's finally time!

Please pray for our very diverse and amazing group of ladies we will have both tonight and in the morning. I'm thinking we may have a total of 40-50 ladies in both groups combined! Pray for our amazing baby sitter who will be coming over to my house every Tuesday. The kids love her, so that shouldn't be a problem, but any time I leave them it's hard. I guess pray they don't drive her nuts and will listen!

What a blessing to see a prayer come to fruition! Thank You God for Your amazing mercy and perfect timing. Thank You for letting me be a part!

No comments:

Post a Comment