Friday, May 28, 2010

Enough To Disgrace

I don't know about you, but I mess up. A lot.

This morning I was blessed to find the reference in Scripture describing the exactly theme of my pleas before the Lord recently:


5 God, You know my foolishness,
  and my guilty acts are not hidden from You.

6 Do not let those who put their hope in You
  be disgraced because of me,
  Lord G
OD of Hosts;
  do not let those who seek You
  be humiliated because of me,
  God of Israel.
Psalm 69:5-6

Has this ever been the cry of your heart? I honestly believe we should all feel this way at times- especially those who are living vibrant lives in Christ. I guess the important question would truly be, "Are  you living for Him enough to where it would even make a difference in Christ's reputation with the lost if you did stumble?"

No comments:

Post a Comment