Wednesday, May 26, 2010

...So "My" Eyes Are On The Lord...

I have grown to deeply love this Psalm: Particularly verse two.

Take a few minutes to meditate upon and digest this short Psalm. I pray it will touch and smooth your heart today.

Psalm 123
1. I lift my eyes to You, 
the One enthroned in heaven.
2. Like a servant's eyes on his master's hand, 
like a servant girl's eyes on her mistress's hand, 
so our eyes are on the Lord our God 
until He shows us favor.

3. Show us favor, LORD, show us favor, 
for we have had more than enough contempt.
4. We've had more than enough scorn 
from the arrogant 
and contempt from the proud.

2 comments:

  1. WOW - How I needed this today . . . . Guess God's kept me from the internet until this exact moment . . . He's good like that; isn't He??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I love how He works that way!!

    ReplyDelete