Thursday, May 27, 2010

Prayer Request

Please pray for my health.

We have the pest control guy spraying for spiders and ticks right now. Kevin has reacted very bad to the last few tick bites, so when we saw one crawling in the house knew it was tine to spray.

The problem? I react very poorly to pesticides. This past spring I even ended up going to the emergency room and the local spraying their fields had a lot to do with it. Please pray that I don't have any odd reactions. I've already been having some problem with a few specific issues and I'm afraid this may send me over the edge.

Thank you all!

Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The intense prayer of the righteous is very powerful.
James 5:16

1 comment:

  1. I pray that you have complete healing! I hope this takes care of the pests and that you don't react to the treatment.

    ReplyDelete