Monday, April 19, 2010

Take Five

Take a few minutes to think about how God is working in your life right now.

How has He blessed you?
Corrected you?
Encouraged you?
Challenged you?
Blown your mind?

We have an active, living God, yet so often don't live as though we really think of Him that way. If you have forgotten, take the time to remember. If it is fresh on your mind, share it! This is a large part of your witness.

No one lights a lamp and puts it under a basket, but rather on a lampstand, and it gives light for all who are int he house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:15-16

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what's going on, but today as I was sitting in my car after getting home from the gym, My mind was blown with a challenge I wasn't prepared for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of time to spend with God traveling to and from Boone this weekend and it was so cool to just enjoy that time with Him. He showed me the beauty that He created and just how amazing it is and it is not dependent on politicians or finances and reminded me that I have to seek out what is important to God and focus on that. Then today I had a great time of Bible study with a great group of people who are also seeking to understand God more! I want to make Him smile and that is my goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am discovering the desperate need for a small group more and more. What a blessing it is to gather and seek Him together- And how I miss it when we are in a break!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to respond again and say that even though Monday was NOT what I expected, it led to a time that I am greatly anticipating... I should remember that I can't really guess His plans for me... ha!

    ReplyDelete