Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Catching Up

Don't you love catching up with friends? It's so nice to see what they have been up to lately and tell them about your life. That fellowship is so sweet.

Yesterday, I did some catching up. Yes, I did meet some friends at Panera, but that is not what I'm referring to. I had the chance to catch up with God. With all the studying and other prep work I do, I had fallen behind on my daily reading of the Scripture, so He called me to some personal time with Him since I seemed to be too busy. I happened to bring my Bible to do a little reading if I had a few minutes and ended up sitting there for four hours with an IV in my arm: He had a captive audience.

I love that He cares enough to do that.

Do you need to have some catching up time with your Father, Brother, and favorite Counselor today? They are eagerly waiting, so go spend some time catching up with them before they have to make the time for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment