Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Greatest Joy

I've been discovering the greatest joy recently. One of my children has been hungering and thirsting for the Word on their own and I have had the privilege of guiding him through it. There is an amazing joy when you get to experience someone come to salvation and seek God, but when it's a child of your own the joy is exponential; Especially since I have not been able to raise him as much as I like. I've had to trust God completely in this matter, and He has proven Himself faithful and loving once again.

Praise You Father for Your faithful love to us all! May we always strive to seek You with all our heart, soul, and mind. Please plant a passion for You and sharing Your Great News with those around us. We are all Your children. May we give You the greatest joy by hungering and thirsting for You and Your Word.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God! He is faithfully in all things. I am especially thankful for you being sensitive to his needs ad able to talk to him about spiritual things.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so blessed to be able to share in this with him! This really warms my heart. I know that God wants all of His children to hunger for His word, but it is a great gift that He lets you share in those moments too!

    ReplyDelete