Monday, October 26, 2009

The Living Word

Don't you love it when the Lord speaks to you so clearly through His Word? 

While searching through the New Testament I found a passage that sums up what God has been teaching me recently. Read the following passage from 2 Corinthians. Has God been teaching you anything related to them?

2 Corinthians 9:10-15
Now the One who provides seed for the sower and bread for food will provide and multiply your seed and increase the harvest of your righteousness, as you are enriched in every way for all generosity, which produces thanksgiving to God through us. For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints, but is also overflowing in many acts of thanksgiving to God. Through the proof of this service, they will glorify God for your obedience to the confession of the gospel of Christ, and for your generosity in sharing with them and with others. And in their prayers for you they will have deep affection for you because of the surpassing grace of God on you. Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift.


I ask that you say a prayer for me today as I head to the doctor once again. However, I covet your prayers even more for a discerning and humble heart. Pray that I will never stray from the work the Lord has called me to do: No matter the cost. Pray that the grace of God may be so evident on me, and I shine so brightly for Him, that none of my own features can be seen through His brilliance.

I would love to know how to pray for you. Either leave a comment, or email me anytime. I would be blessed to lift you up in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment