Monday, February 8, 2010

This Is Not A Test....

Why do we think of Christianity as a test? Yea! I marked the right answers God, and I meant it! Now I can relax and forget all I've binged on..... In Your Name, of course.....

Living as a child of God is more like a journey. Just because I've been heading in the right direction most of the time doesn't necessarily mean that I'll be fine. I have to finish in the right spot. 2 Timothy 4:7

Dear Father in heaven, You know my weaknesses. You know where I so often fail. As Your child I am asking You to always lead me in the right direction so that I may finish well. Sovereign God, I beg and allow You to do whatever it takes to keep me there. Your Word promises me that when I am weak, You are my strength. There is much weakness here for You to show off Your strength! Use me as You will: Your beloved child and bond-slave. 

1 comment:

  1. Today's message reminded me of my journey and the direction I am headed. We all would like to think that we know where we are headed and what spot we will finish the race in. Your pray says it all. I guess I am becoming more sensitive to words spoken in prayer as God has allowed me to see (experience) what he wants with me. The words spoken here have moved my heart once again. Allowing me to examine my own flaws and if I am listening to God as I should, He will guide and shape me into His will, not my will. So often I want what I deem best for me and my family, however I am reminded that ultimately God is in control.

    ReplyDelete