Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking Back

Since today is the last day of 2009, I'd like you to think on either the lesson you've best learned from God this year, or perhaps one defining thing that has happened in your walk with God.

Mine? This blog! I can't believe how much a part of my life this has become. I've felt for years that God wanted me to write, I just never knew how or had the courage to follow through. This blog has taught me so much. Everything it contains are things I am learning. After all we retain information better when teaching it rather than just reading it. So I'm learning a lot! The verse that spoke the loudest to me on this matter was 1 Timothy 1:12. It is my banner flag for this year:


"I give thanks to Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, appointing me to the ministry."


How would you define 2009 in your life?

1 comment:

  1. November 10th 2009.Oops
    We all fail somethings and then as the song says " We fall down and get up and the saint are just the sinner who fall down and get up"

    ReplyDelete