Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rejoice! I'm a Slacker...

I know I planned to take a bit of a break, but it has been too long since I've written.
Sorry!

There have been several things I've wanted to share, but never got around to getting together. I am working on something for Easter, but haven't fully hashed it out like I'd like either. The weather has been nowhere near as foggy and cloudy as my brain as been. I'm getting desperate for some sunny, mental weather!
God has also been teaching me so much recently. I fact, I feel like He's come to the point of totally reworking this flawed clay jar. (Jeremiah 18:1-6) I am raw from it! But it's such a sweet time knowing He cares so to work these things out in me.

One lesson that is shining clear through - and because of - all this has to do with Psalm 139:23-24:


  Search me, God, and know my heart;

    test me and know my concerns.

    See if there is any offensive way in me;

    lead me in the everlasting way.


It was said to me this week, "Every time you fail - every time you sin, yet again - thank the Lord. Thank Him that He is answering your prayer to search your heart and reveal your offensive ways. Thank Him for His faithfulness which covers you in His righteousness. Rejoice!"


Rejoice, Tiffany! 

No comments:

Post a Comment