Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time For A Change

Busy, busy, busy. And, oh yea,.... BUSY!

God is doing a fresh work in my family's lives and that entails change. Now, the one thing I have learned about change is that it never involves "nothing". There is a constant push, pull , shift, and shove, which is necessary to form the change. You can't just sit back and continue in the same old way. Change after all is change.

One of the major changes is this blog. When God started me on the journey of putting my heart online, He was very strict in commitment. It was something I needed to do everyday- Thus the title: Everyday With God. There were certainly times where I was allowed to take off, but over the last two years - Yes, it really has almost been that long! - He burdened my heart with staying faithful to it. When I faltered or outright failed, He never let my heart forget that "Everyday" was what He had called me to do at that time and if I wanted to be committed to Him, I needed to show it through here.

As of late, God is changing what He requires of me for this blog. I will still continue to post, but the format will at times be different. When I have a burden or lesson He's teaching me, it will look much the same as it has before. However, posts may not come as frequently and will often contain just a quote, thought of the day, single Scripture, or question to ponder. I may even post passages that have touched me in books or studies I'm involved with, and I hope you will send me comments and suggestions of your own.

Any way you look at it, I pray you will be even more blessed an encouraged to grow in the Lord than you were before. After all, trying to live Everyday With God, is a journey we share.

No comments:

Post a Comment