Thursday, February 17, 2011

What Has Your Faith Cost You?

I heard something interesting on the radio the other day. The DJ was talking about how some people claim Christianity is a cop out - that believing in Jesus Christ and claiming to follow Him is a way to avoid doing anything unpleasant or against your own desires: Basically, to live in denial and la-la land. So he posed the question, "What has your faith personally cost you?"

I'll post mine later today in the comments, but I'd like to know about you. Think about it. 
What has your faith in Jesus Christ cost you?

1 comment:

  1. Has no one been able to think of something, or are you just not sure of what I asked? Here is one example: It has cost custody of my children.

    When going through the divorce, I felt God calling me back to live like He would have had me doing all along. I was never to slander, gossip, or fight dirty, but was to forgive and have compassion- waiting for God's timing to right things. It has been ten years, but my children are beginning to understand and respect how I acted.

    ReplyDelete