Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Nerve...

This is amazing! Watch the video then make sure and read the following verses. How beautiful and intricate is His intelligent design: LIFE. We are a testimony down to our nerves!!

How can we even dare to say our heart and words are not connected?

My words [come from] my upright heart,
    and my lips speak what they know with sincerity.
Job 33:3


May the words of my mouth
    and the meditation of my heart
    be acceptable to You,
    LORD, my rock and my Redeemer.

Psalm 19:14


When I was a son with my father,

    tender and precious to my mother,
    he taught me and said:
    "Your heart must hold on to my words.
    Keep my commands and live.

    Get wisdom, get understanding;
    don't forget or turn away from the words of my mouth.

Proverbs 4:3-5


A wise heart instructs its mouth
    and increases learning with its speech.

Proverbs 16:23


But what comes out of the mouth comes from the heart, and this defiles a man. For from the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, sexual immoralities, thefts, false testimonies, blasphemies. These are the things that defile a man, but eating with unwashed hands does not defile a man."
Matthew 15:18-20





No comments:

Post a Comment