Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Coffee Talk

OK...it will actually be tea, and I'll mostly be just listening.

Today I get to meet with a friend I have put off way too long in having a good conversation. I'm so excited! We actually keep in touch fairly well, but unfortunately it's usually in the form of a quick message or chat. I've known him since I was a kid, and though I didn't really talk to him much for a few years, we've always been close. He's so amazing that - to be quite honest - he intimidates me quite often. In reality it's a good thing though because I learn so much from him as my mentor.

I had to admit this to him...He's been trying to get together with me for a while now, but it's just been so busy I kept putting him off. Especially with the holiday season approaching. There is just so much to do! I'm so grateful he doesn't just blow me off completely. Friends like that are special.

We love to talk about Spiritual matters, current and past events, and he has the best sense of humor! Why, I wonder, do I keep putting off a good long talk with him?? Who knows.

Yea... Time to meet!!

Tea's ready, house is quiet, and Bible's open.....

No comments:

Post a Comment