Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Amazed

There are some days where I just have to sit back in wonder and amazement at the grace and love of our God the Father, and our Lord, Jesus Christ.

No, nothing unusual has happened. No great "God story" to tell. I am just floored at how mighty and forgiving He is that He could use someone as wretched and weak as me to do so much. Seriously- I know me well. I know what I am capable of and the horrible things I have done: That His glory can shine through in my life is a miracle.

I love that He shows me again and again that He really doesn't think as I do. Just when I believe I've figured out a way in which He works, God switches it up on me! He delights in keeping my faith, not my sight, fresh. How I adore Him for caring enough to do that: Even as I struggle to hang on!

I'm so grateful He allows me to learn lessons at times even before I have to fully endure them. The Spirit is good at chastising my desires and dreams which are being sown in selfish motives. He allows me to ask for forgiveness even before they sprout. I'm just so amazed....

And to think..., He loves you that much too.

No comments:

Post a Comment