Thursday, January 28, 2010

...And That's How I Handle It

I'll be honest with you: Some days are so good they're bad. God has been teaching me so much lately and there has been so much going on that my nerves are raw.

There are a hundred different things I want to say to you, but I can't think of how to put a single one of them. Why? Who knows. Besides God, I mean....

My busy season is coming and I can see the Lord working in my life through the Bible studies I have with different groups of ladies, those I meet with, and a number of different aspects of my life. The funny thing is a have a peace about it all. Granted it's a raw nerves, running around like a chicken with my head cut off, exhausted even with two shots of vitamin D, type peace, but it's there. And it's prevalent. I know how to handle the ups and downs, but what about this? Complete peace and trust in the midst of chaos. It's kinda cool....and kinda not.

You know what I'm going to do about it? How I plan to calm down and focus?

I'm gonna go spend some time with God.

See ya later...

1 comment:

  1. OK. So God 'just happened' to have me reading chapter 2 of C.J Mahaney's book "The Cross Centered Life". I love His timing :-D Check it out some time. http://www.amazon.com/Living-Cross-Centered-Life-Keeping/dp/1590525787/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1264691986&sr=1-3

    ReplyDelete