Friday, September 11, 2009

Say A Little Prayer

Say a prayer for me will you? The Lord is working in my life so amazingly right now that I'm blown away. I really can't even put my finger on it. I just have faith that it will all work out for His glory.

I'm working on a daily lesson for you on the Beatitudes that I mentioned yesterday in the book of Matthew. The Lord has laid it on my heart to take each verse one by one and expound upon them. I had planned to post the first today, but feel I need to listen a little more before jotting anything down.

I've also sent in a form to possibly start writing some material for a Christian publishing company as well! I'm scared to death that they may say yes because I know how unworthy I am. However, the Lord (and a few others!) have mentioned I should try, so I am walking by faith and not by sight! If the Lord wills it, it will happen and be a great opportunity for reaching others. If it doesn't - whew! At least I can say I tried... ;-)

Also, if any of you feel led, I have made up a sort of business card to advertise this blog sight. They are very basic and meant to be handed to people directly or placed in free Wi-Fi areas such as coffee shops. Email me if you would like some cards or the page sent to you for printing. The amazing thing about the internet is you don't have to live in the same city to read it!

I will leave you with a few verses I found about coming together for prayer. Who says we all have to be in the same room?

Acts 16:13 "On the Sabbath day we went outside the city gate by the river, where we thought there was a place of prayer. We sat down and spoke to the women gathered there."

2 Corinthians 1:11 "And you can join in helping with prayer for us, so that thanks may be given by many on our behalf for the gift that came to us through the prayers of many."

2 Thessalonians 3:1 "Finally, pray for us, brothers, that the Lord's message may spread rapidly and be honored, just as it was with you."

Hebrews 13:18 "Pray for us; for we are convinced that we have a clear conscience, wanting to conduct ourselves honorably in everything."

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment