Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In The Beginning...

God.



That's all I can say. And that I hope those of you who find this blog will be blessed by it.



I have to admit that this is a total step of faith. I have felt for some time now that God wanted me to use this outlet to both hone my writing skills and to share with others the abundant things He is teaching me in life everyday. The stumbling block is that I have no Internet at me home and I have noticed that the blogs people tend to follow most are the ones updated daily. But, once again, if it is to be, it will be!



This is where I hope to share with you what God places on my heart, and I hope you will let me know how He is working in your life. Please know that when God speaks to you in any way through this; it is by His amazing grace and perfect love that He is reaching out to you. If there is something you disagree with, let me know! I'm either wrong and would love to be corrected, or I have good reason to say it and hope you will listen as to why with an open heart. Let this be a journey together!



Since this is the first day, I thought it appropriate to start with Genesis 1:1. "In the beginning God created..." Isn't it nice to know that God always can give us a new beginning in Him? If He was able to make all things from nothing but His Word, He can create a new beginning in you. I pray that this begining will glorify Him!

1 comment:

  1. Blessings, dear friend... you are doing God's will for your life!! So glad you're responding to His calling =o)

    ReplyDelete