Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Life Looks Like Today

I came to an interesting realization today:  I'm getting comfortable being uncomfortable.

I think that I'm getting so use to the Lord taking me out of my comfort zone that for short periods of time when things seem to be going "normal" it seems.... well, uncomfortable!

What a blessing it is to rely on Him for everything, but often I balk at the process of balancing trust, faith, and personal heart and responsibility. 

It does make everyday exciting in a "How does this mystery end" type of way. I look at it like living constantly in the last few chapters of a mystery novel. Everything starts to come together and you see connections and ties you never knew were there, but the final "mystery" hasn't been fully explained. 

.....And the dull days are commercials well placed to build suspense!


No comments:

Post a Comment