Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Baby Step In Faith

Now I implore you, brothers, through the Lord Jesus Christ and through the love of the Spirit, to agonize together with me in your prayers to God on my behalf: 
Romans 15:28


We ask for your prayers today as we take a baby step step forward in faith. 


There are so many things in life I do not feel worthy of in the least. What continues to amaze, dazzle, and terrify me is that the Lord my God is so gracious, loving and giving! I feel as though He's asking me to step into the pot of gold at the end of rainbow of my desires. Pray that we will seek His direction at all times. Pray that we will never detour to the desires of our flesh and selfishness, but that we will always be willing to follow Him fully!


Thank you for lifting us up today.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you all much. Love you sister... I'm so thankful for your encouragement in my life. I can't WAIT to hear about what God is doing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am absolutely terrified right now....but I suppose that's one of the best places to be to learn complete reliance on Him, huh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete