Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Day" Dreaming

Today I've been daydreaming about the Day. The day I will get to see Jesus face to face.

At first I think I will study His toes. Granted I don't really know what will happen, but I think most likely I will fall at His feet. Perhaps I'll even be allowed to wash them as the prostitute did with my tears of love and gratitude. (Luke 7:37-50) I kinda hope so. He has forgiven so much...

Ooooh..., and we'll eat! (Luke 22:15-16)  I've been waiting a few years for a good meal with Him, but Jesus has been waiting for me, and you, since just before He was crucified: What a joyous meal that will be! (Revelation 19:6-9) Perhaps I'll even get to dance with Him.... and dance before my Father.

There is just so much to dream about for that great Day.

And I can't wait to hear Jesus laugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment