Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For You

I read over a Scripture the other day that spoke to me enough so that I wrote the reference down on my, "I need to research this more" list. And as I sat here today asking to Lord what I should write about He kept bringing it to mind. The funny thing is that as I read over it again, I can't seem to remember what was so clear and profound to me then. I have no idea. It's a great passage and I see a lot of truth and possibilities here to talk about, yet the particular one He brought to me before remains elusive.

Why? I asked. That's when a sweet whisper came to me. "Because it is meant for someone else this time."

So, here you are. This Scripture is for you.


Romans 6:12-14
Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, so that you obey its desires. And do not offer any parts of it to sin as weapons for  unrighteousness. But as those who are alive from the dead, offer yourselves to God and all the parts of yourselves to God as weapons for righteousness. For sin will not rule over you, because you are not under law but under grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment