Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Your Calling

We are all called to service in Christ Jesus.

I assure you: Unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains by itself. But if it dies, it produces a large crop. The one who loves his life will lose it, and the one who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me. Where I am, there My servant also will be. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.
John 12:24-26 Emphasis mine


In what way has God called you to serve? Another way this is termed is "Our Ministry". Some are called to minister to the poor, the hurting, the lost, or to help mature and encourage their fellow Christians.

What is your ministry? How has God called you to service?

If you're not sure what it is, how are you so sure you are serving Him?

2 comments:

  1. What's my calling???
    To be a Christian Pyromaniac: I'm meant to light fires in Christians!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I am a disciplier/encourager--helping Christians go from taking baby steps to running and leaping for joy--well at least walking on their own! :-)

    ReplyDelete