Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Those Who Enjoy Unrighteousness

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
"...They perish because they did not accept the love of the truth in order to be saved. For this reason God sends them a strong delusion so that they will believe what is false, so that all will be condemned - those who did not believe the truth but enjoyed unrighteousness."

Those who didn't believe the truth.
Those who enjoyed unrighteousness.

I'll be honest, I have nothing to say about this other than it breaks my heart.

Have you ever wept over the lost? If not, is your passion for reaching them near what it should be?

Oh Father, break my heart so that I have the passion to be bold in spreading the truth of the Gospel to a world who desperately needs to accept the love of the Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment