Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stepping On Up

I'm excited to be doing something about myself today!

There is a ledge I've always wanted to cross, yet never really have before. See, God's promised to provide for us in everything if I love and give with a grateful and compassionate heart. He promises all kinds of abundance!

Abundant...
Joy: Psalm 16:11
Love and Truth: Psalm 86:15
Mercy: Ephesians 2:4
and most excitedly... the Spirit: Titus 3:6

Believe it or not, I've always been some what of a recluse. People, in general, scare me, and because of this I've often not stepped up and developed many close friendships. So God's been doing some open-heart surgery on me recently and I'm stepping out on a limb. There are several people who have come into my path that He has placed there and is teaching me how to be "a friend" since I'm already their sister...

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a difficult time.
Proverbs 17:17

2 comments:

  1. I shall lift you up in prayer as you open your heart so that it can be filled for Him. Love You more than you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be an awesome friend and you will find that you have grown from it as well!!

    ReplyDelete